I have a request to locate the vendor or publisher of an older video
title, A GIFT FROM MRS. TIMM.  This may have been first released as a 16mm
film.  The subject is customer relations, healthcare setting.  It is a
dramatized storyline that illustrates various situations that occur in
hospitals...one scene shows employees discussing patient information in an
elevator, not knowing that a family member is in the elevator with them.

If anyone knows how I can access this title, please e-mail me directly, I
no longer subscribe to the list.

Medical Library
St. Mark's Hospital
1200 E. 3900 S.
SLC, Ut   84124

801 268-7004 voice
801 270-3417 fax

If anyone knows of a similar production...anything good for customer
service teaching modules, please let me know asap.

Thanks!!!