Rhonda Webb wrote:

> Please share the responses - I'm looking, too!
>
> Lisa Lott Jerant wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the previous blank message -- fast erroneous fingers!
> >
> > While I do not have an answer for the original poster, I do have a
> > question for the list. I have been trying to find a newer video on
> > this
> > subject and haven't been all that successful. I have one professor who
> >
> > uses this video and another Who Cares? (1988) in his classes every
> > year and I have been looking for some suitable replacements.
> >
> > Any suggestions???
> >
> > ******************
> > ******************************************************
> > Lisa Lott Jerant, M.Lib.                   email:
> > Instructor, Head of Education Services     phone: (706) 721-9903
> > Greenblatt Library                         fax: (706) 721-6006
> > Medical College of Georgia
> > Augusta, GA 30912-4400
Two or three years ago a hospital TQI committee wrote and produced one.
I think it was all done in-house with someone in data processing doing a
few graphics (we are in Ohio but have a dead aardvard outside the main
entrance) and various staff performing.
 We also have A gift from Mrs. Timm.

Marilyn J. Roe, Director
Medical Library