The Lawrence Review of Natural Products is now called simply the Review of
Natural Products. It's our first choice to look for information on natural
products....its monographs on natural products summarize the research done
on a particular product, with complete documentation. Well worth the
price.

  Mignon Adams
  Director of Library Services and Information Technology
  Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science              Voice: 215-596-8791
  600 S. 43rd St.                                             Fax: 215-596-8760
  Philadelphia, PA 19104                        Internet: [log in to unmask]