Good morning!

I know that most of us have fallen prey to email virus hoaxes in the past
and we are all aware that we shouldn't post such messages to this
listserv. Please remember that even if the virus *were real* you should
not post a message about it. There are other, more appropriate ways to
disseminate this information.

Our guidelines state:

6) ADVOCACY POSTINGS:  Postings aimed at collecting mass or organized
support for political and social causes are not appropriate.  Do not
forward general internet/warning/rumor/good samaritan etc. postings to
MEDLIB-L.

Thanks,

Gillian Goldsmith
MEDLIB-L Coordinator
Cushing/Whitney Medical Library.  Yale University.