On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> What interests me most about this exchange is how eight stupid questions have
> provoked so much conversation.  Maybe it's true that there really are no dumb
> questions.  Or maybe Vermonters really are obsessed with and have nothing
> better to do than contemplating their navels.
> Michael Sherman

Don't be so hard on all of us, Michael.  It's nice to see the CRVnet being
used for purposes other than informing us of lectures and TV shows.  Not
that there's anything wrong with that (it saves Kris a lot on postage),
but it's interesting to get different perspectives.

Art

Art Woolf                               Phone: (802) 656-0190
Associate Professor of Economics        FAX: (802) 656-8405
University of Vermont                   email: [log in to unmask]
Old Mill
PO Box 54160
Burlington, VT  05405-4160
USA