Crvnetters may be interested in the following posting:

We are graduate students in Historic Preservation at UVM.  This fall,
as a community advocacy project, we created an educational unit on
Vermont's historic diners.  This unit includes a curriculum guide for
high school teachers and a short (17-minute) video.  The video will
be aired on RETN, Channel 16, on the following dates:

Dec. 23rd 8PM
Dec. 31st 7:30PM
Jan. 1st  2AM and 12 Noon

We also have a web site that tells more about the project and how to
order copies of the video or curriculum guide.  The address is:

www.uvm.edu/~vhnet/heredu/diners/diners.html

If you have any questions, please contact Tom Visser at
802-656-0577.

Thanks!
The Diner Video Advocacy Group

Kristin Peterson-Ishaq