*Panic in her voice/fingertips/whatever!*

Sorry to be a nuisance, but I just realised that my mother is
taking this stuff, so could I get a copy too, please?

Thanks,
Margaret

***************************************
At 09:32 AM 12/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd appreciate your help if you can kindly send me this article:
>Recent article in Physicians News Digest concerning
>the safety of using Glucosamine and Chondroitin for Arthritis.
>
>Sorry, no citation available.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Fax: 609-584-6419
>Tel: 609-584-6473
>
>Ahnde Lin
>RWJU Hospital at Hamilton
>One Hamilton Health Place
>Hamilton,NJ 08590-3599

Margaret Verzwyvelt                     (504)649-8557
Slidell Memorial Hospital               (504)649-8657 (fax)
1001 Gause Blvd.                        [log in to unmask]
Slidell, LA 70458