Of course we have permission ! I can't imaging how anyone
would publish anything without asking the
author and publisher of the print version for their
permission first ! ( I thought this was
simple common sense.)

Many people write books to help to disseminate
their ideas more widely ( and not just to earn
money from book sales !) The Web is a superb medium
for them to reach out to many more people.

In any case, I doubt if it would adversely affect print
book sales - and may even increase them, as interested
readers learn of books they would never have encountered
otherwise, and order copies for reading at home.

Dr Malpani, MD
Medical Director, HELP
Health Education Library for People
Om Chambers, Kemps Corner