The Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals
(5th ed) March 1997 can be found at the following web site:

http://www.ama-assn.org/public/journals/jama/sc6336.htm

I think it has also recently been published in the Annals of Internal
Medicine. A number of medical journals will also have it. To find, do a
title word search for uniform+biomedical in Medline. Hope this helps.

 Rebecca Davis
Carlson Health Sciences Library
University of California
Davis, CA 95616