        Would anyone be able to provide me with the above questionnaire?

        I believe it is included in the following article:

                Rector TS, Kubo SH, Cohn JN
                Patients self-assessment of their congestive heart failure:
                content, reliability and validity of a new measure, the Minnesota
                Living with Heart Failure questionnaire.
                Heart Failure. 1987;3:198-209

        Either the article or the actual questionnaire would be great to
find.  We would be willing to pay $10.00.  Thank You.

Beverly Greene, Librarian
Health Sciences Library
Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
100 Hospital Drive