From: Margaret Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 1997 4:28 PM
Subject: RQ Waldmar Cancer Institute

Sorry to bother the whole list, but this is the best way to reach colleagues
in this area, and hopefully somebody else has heard of this institute.

Anyway, the Waldmar  Cancer Institute was in Woodbury NY (on Sunnyside
Blvd.) in the late 60s early 70s.  I'm trying to find articles related the
cases of fraudulent treatments, etc. that went on there.  If anyone knows
anything, including whether the name is spelled correctly, I would
appreciate whatever leads you have.

Thanks for the help.

Sincerely,
Margaret Henderson