helplib wrote:

> We have been putting up full-text consumer health
> books on our library homepage at
> http://www.healthlibrary.com . This allows
> us to provide useful content to readers, and we
> think this is the future of publishing ( who wants to
> keep on cutting down trees ?)
>
> Could you please guide me to more full-text
> consumer health books on the Web.
> Dr Malpani, MD
> Medical Director, HELP
> Health Education Library for People
> Om Chambers, Kemps Corner
> Bombay 400 036. India.

Dr. Malpani,

We are also putting fulltext consumer health books on our web site at
http://www.mtsinai.org. Our Dr. Larry Martin is the author of the
books which are related to pulmonary medicine and appear at
http://www.mtsinai.org/pulmonary. Many sites are acknowledging Dr.
Martin's activities and linking to his materials which he is
constantly updating and revising. Dr. Martin's books are available
free on the internet and also available for purchase in hard copy.
His books are very popular as reflected in our internet traffic &
storage
costs.

Rosa Raskin, Hays Medical Library
Mt. Sinai Medical Center-Cleveland, Ohio
[log in to unmask]   http://www.mtsinai.org