I have two favorites:

        Cowboy Pal      http://www.cowboypal.com/
          (lots of graphics, videos, music...)
        The Librarian   http://cape.uwaterloo.ca/~dstrutt/librarian.html
          (from the Hilarious House of Frightenstein)

Happy Trails...

BJ Swartz

---
Betty Jean Swartz                       (609) 757-7740
Campus Librarian                        FAX: (609) 757-7713
UMDNJ and Coriell Research Library      [log in to unmask]
Camden, NJ                              http://www4.umdnj.edu/camlbweb