OK, I've also added a story on Le Massif.  Nowhere near as elegant,
provocative and profound as Dan Barron's posts (so, when's the ex-editor
going to write for me, anyway?!), but you may/may not find it
interesting.  The same problem with photos exists as did with the other
two stories - some schmoe decided to try to jam the scanner cable into
the port the wrong way and fubared all of the pins.  Once the new cable
arrives, I'll scan the photos and add them to the stories.

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS: Performance from NetAddress was abysmal.
Please reply to [log in to unmask] - don't automatically reply to this
address, it's merely a forwarding service for me!

Marc Guido              Jay Peak (VT) Ski Patrol (inactive)
Sarasota, FL
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/8131/gallery.htm

First Tracks!! Online Ski Mag:
http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/hill/82/firsttracks.html