My wife and I skied Killington on Wednesday 1/21. The
skiing wasn't
bad but the gondola, the old one, now I guess,is the
skyship. We kept
getting on at the stage 2 loading area and it was broken
down about
every other time we took it, usually for about 5 minutes
but one time
for about 20 minutes, something about the 8th pole up the
mtn. When we
finally did get on we rode up with some yahoo from
Killington in a
purple jacket. I asked him why not start up the quad
chair next to the
gondola if the gondola wasn't working right. He said to
me no
manpower. I said b-s, for $51 you better get manpower,
even though we
only paid $33.