OK, folks.  I'm getting a little carried away, I know, but I've
added good audio quality stereo background music to the First
Tracks page.  I've started out slowly, but for now there's
background music which plays as you view the Table of Contents,
and if you're using Netscape for a browser and you put your mouse
cursor over the "New" .gif next to "What's New?!" on the Table of
Contents, you get a sound file which plays as well.

Please check it out and tell me what you think.  Good?  Annoying?

Marc Guido                         Jay Peak Ski Patrol
Sarasota, Florida                     (inactive)
NOTE NEW E-MAIL: (i.e., NetAddress sucks!) [log in to unmask]
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/8131/gallery.htm

First Tracks!!, an online ski magazine:
http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/hill/82/firsttracks.html