Evanston Hospital Multidisciplinary Pt. Ed. Committee is seeking
information on the kind and type kind of programs that can be delivered
directly to patient bedside, on demand (geared to a particular patient's
needs/interest).  It can be either educational or entertainment, but with
emphasis on educational.

We are interested in the _system_ to run such programs (computer based,
centralized TV, Cable etc. and would appreciate identification of
institutions that already have such systems or are in process of
installing one.  A contact person's name will be most appreciated. as
this is a Committee project and is to go through "channels".  Forwaard
information to my attention, please, via e-mmail, fax surface mail, and
please praovide a phone number.

Vendors are requested to forward information packets to my attention at
address given below.  Please do not FAX nor call, just use the good old
US mail.

TIA -

Dalia Kleinmuntz  (Atten: Pt. Ed. Comm)
Webster Library
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave.
Evanston IL 60201
[log in to unmask]            (847) 570-2665        FAX: (847) 570-2926

"The secret of caring for the patient is caring for the patient"
                                                       - Sir William Osler