One of our rural partners asked us about the ATT language line as a
possible service to use when they get Hmong patients - a common occurence
in northwestern Wisconsin.  I found this service described on the AT&T home
page at http://www.att.com/business_traveler/language.html There is an 800
number for further information.  (800-752-6096)  Has anyone used this
service for patients?  If so, have you been satisfied?  Comments on pricing?

Also, is anyone aware of consumer health resources in Hmong?  I checked my
saved MEDLIB-L references regarding foreign language resources and didn't
find anything all that helpful.

Thanks - Peg

Margaret (Peg) Allen, MLS-AHIP   [log in to unmask]
Library/Information Consultant
Resource Librarian Consultant for Cinahl Information Systems, Inc.
     http://www.cinahl.com/csources/index.htm
Project Director, Northwoods HealthNet, Northern Wisconsin AHEC, Inc.
     http://home.dwave.net/~nahec/nwhn/index.html
PO Box 2, 308 Kann,  Stratford, WI 54484-0002
(715)687-4976 or (715)687-2287  Fax:(715)687-4976