We have a new patient representative who was trying to find out if there
are any database managers that would help her document her patient
complaints and also be able to link the data to a spreadsheet program.
There is an in-house program in DOS and instead of 'reinventing the wheel'
and trying to adapt the program to a Windows environment, we were
wondering if any of you may know of a good database manager.
Thanks

* Janice Lester                                 Tel (301) 279-6101       *
* Shady Grove Adventist Hospital                Fax (301) 279-6500       *
* 9901 Medical Center Drive                     e-mail [log in to unmask] *
* Rockville, MD 20850                                                    *