Dear colleagues,

I have a physician who wants me to locate a specific paper concerning the
use of solumedrol in treating pericarditis.  He has no other information,
natch, except that the result was favorable.  I've searched MEDLINE and
PREMED (using both PubMed and *Elhill*!!!); searched the WWW using Dogpile
(multiple search engines), Northern Light and AltaVista and turned up
nothing.  I even checked the ACC's website.  Zero.

Anyone out there have any other ideas or leads?  Any further clues will be
greatly appreciated!

Val

Valerie Lawrence, MLS    <[log in to unmask]>
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital Health Care Network
16251 Sylvester Road SW, Burien, WA  98166-3052  USA
Voice 206/244-4052; Fax 206/244-4674
Library URL:  http://www.halcyon.com/hchnet/library.htm