Greetings all,

A researcher is looking for full citations for a couple of abstracts from the
37th ICAAC conference held last September in Toronto.  All the information I
have is the following Deeks et al LB-2 and Gulick et al I-89.  We have
tracked down probable first initials as SG for Deeks and RM for Gulick.  The
requestor needs all authors listed and the titles.  I have searched MEDLINE
and AIDSLINE and my assistant found a listing for the ICAAC on the Internet,
but it doesn't list abstracts.  I would appreciate your help, either the
information itself or pointers in another direction.  Thank you.  And I
always give credit where credit is due.

Chris Fleuriel
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Boston MA  02115