We've been dismayed to discover that FirstSearch (OCLC) does not
offer all the CINAHL fields.  One of the fields missing is the TX
field where full text of articles, nurse practice acts, etc. is
found.  Our state made a committment to FirstSearch to extend
database services to our distance learners, some of the people who
might benefit most from such resources.

Prudence J. Tucker, M.S.      [log in to unmask]
Reference, Education, and Information Management Division
Health Science Center Library                     (352) 392-1306
University of Florida                            FAX  (352) 846-2272
Box 100206, Gainesville, FL 32610