     Dear Olga

     I picked up your message on Medlib-l and thought that you might
     be interested in the Inside project at the British Library.

     We key the contents pages of 21,000 most requested journals at
     the British Library and these are then made available on Cd-ROM
     or via the Internet for keyword searching and associated document
     delivery from the British Library. We are planning a health
     subset which will cover pharmamceuticals, biotechnology as well
     as medicine.

     If you would like to know more you can email [log in to unmask] or
     Richard Romand who is the business manager on [log in to unmask]

     Hope this is of interest and please feel free to copy to medlib-l
     if you would like.

     Regards

     Bruce

Bruce Madge
Head of the Health Care Information Service
The British Library
25 Southampton Buildings
London WC2A 1AW
United Kingdom