Subject: Hospital libraries - hours?
Author:  <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    1/21/98 8:29 AM

Hi Hospital Librarians

I am interested in finding out if any of your libraries are open for hours
other than 8.00am-4.30pm Monday-Friday.  I am especially interested in
small-medium hospitals, but other input would be appreciated.  Also, if you
are open longer than the standard "40-hour week" what mix of staff do you
use to cover these hours if you have only one professional librarian?

Thank you all!

Jane Thomsen
Medical Librarian, Carson-Tahoe Hospital
775 Fleischmann Way, PO Box 2168
Carson City, Nevada 89702-2168
Ph:(702)885-4358    Fax:(702)883-5063
Email: [log in to unmask]