Mea Culpa, Once again!

I went back and read what I wrote about the salary surveys...  I said I
could send a copy of our consortium salary survey, but I really
shouldn't have said that...  I will ask permission of our consortium
first as this is rather private information which we offered
confidentially.

However, the thrust of my response is to encourage you to do your own
salary survey.  Whoever compiled ours in our consortium did a lot of
work on it, and I don't want to just pass out her labors without her
ok!!

Thanks,