> Hi people!
> Please, some one knows the editor of these publications:
>  Neurourology
> Urodinamics
> or similar because my patron don't know exactly. My resource were out
> today. Please help me!
>                 Martha

> Martha M. Silveira
> Hospital Librarian Sarah/Salvador
> Rede Sarah de Hospitais do Aparelho Locomotor
> Av. Tancredo Neves 2782 Stiep
> 41.820-900 Salvador, Bahia- Brazil
> Fone: 55 71 372 3241 Fax: 55 71 372 3240

"Neurourology and urodynamics" is just one journal. (ISSN 0733-2467) Editor in chief
is Jerry G. Blaivas, deputy editors Paul Abrams and Alan J. Wein.
It is the official journal of International Continence Society, the Urodynamics
Society and the International society for dynamics of the upper urinary tract.
The adress of Blaivas is:
J.G. Blaivas, MD
Clinical Professor of Urology
Cornell University Medical School
Adress journal correspondence to: 400 East 56th Street New York USA

greetings from Holland

Ronald van Dieen
Medical and Nursing Library
Sophia Hospital