     ALZA Corporation is a pharmaceutical company.

     One of our research information scientists is trying to put together a
     comparison of providers of electronic tables of contents of journals
     to individual desk-tops (method of choice is via Internet).

     She has information from: ISI, FAXON, NERAC, EBSCO, UNCOVER (aka
     CARL).

     Variables include:
        1) Pricing/year (how many titles in this, etc.);
        2) How many journals to choose from.  Is the list alphabetical,
           are there categories, etc.

     Primarily this will be for science, medical, pharmaceutical journals.

     We would appreciate any help in this matter.

     Thank you.

     Olga Kallos, Librarian
     ALZA Corporation Research Library
     FAX: 650-494-5670