Subject: Re: ILL help: okla Nurse 1995
Author:  Medical Libraries Discussion List
<[log in to unmask]> at INTERNET-USA
Date:    1/23/98 5:56 AM

I'm replying to Lily Luo, but sending to all of you on purpose.

I must be getting wary in my old age, because I'm always suspicious when
someone doesn't give us the full address - what is the name of your
company, Lily?  And why are you suddenly showering us with article
requests?

I once worked for a managed care company that expected me to beg, borrow
or steal? articles free and I'm wondering if this is your situation.  If
it is, don't do it!  They have to realize that information is NOT FREE.

Donna Roginski, Manager
Edward Hospital Medical Library
Naperville, IL