Folks,
Our well used Dissection of the Human Brain neuroanatomy videotapes (Dr. Lennart Heimer) have finally reached the end of their useful life. Although we have other curricular supplemental materials, we would like to replace this set. Unfortunately, the set is now out of print.
I've checked with several publishers, but have been unable to find a good substitute. If anyone is familiar with a good neuroanatomy video set or is willing to sell their Heimer tapes (3/4" or VHS), please contact me directly.
Thank you!

Alexandra Gomes
Dahlgren Memorial Library
Georgetown University Medical Center