We are looking to contact either one of two physicians (researcher) at
the ROYAL BROMPTON Hospital, which is almost accross the street from the
Royal Marsden.  If there is a Librarian at either hospital who is reading
this, we would appreciate a direct address, telephon or e-mail for either
P. Goldstraw or U. Patorino.     ANJ Graham or KMJ Chan are other
posibilities.

(We located the Brompton's web site, but it gives a general address for
the Wolfson School of Health Sciences at Thames Valley University, and a
general e-mail number that went through but provided, to date, no reply).

Dalia Kleinmuntz
Webster Library
Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave.
Evanston IL 60201
[log in to unmask]            (847) 570-2665        FAX: (847) 570-2926

"The secret of caring for the patient is caring for the patient"
                                                       - Sir William Osler