On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Barbara Mercer wrote:

> member got the same results.  She asked me to e-mail the
> PubMed development people, which I did.  Their reply was
> basically, yes, you're right, that's a problem, which we'll
> be fixing in the next, soon-to-be-released version.

Did she tell you exactly *what* the problem is, and if there is a way
around it?  In other words, is the program doing thus-and-so that we need
to be aware of, but here is a way to allow for that in our searching and
our use of terminology?

Inquiring Minds Want To Know...

Val

Valerie Lawrence, MLS    <[log in to unmask]>
Planetree Health Library
Highline Community Hospital Health Care Network
16251 Sylvester Road SW, Burien, WA  98166-3052  USA
Voice 206/244-4052; Fax 206/244-4674
Library URL:  http://www.halcyon.com/hchnet/library.htm