Agreed , Gord...with the lean-&-mean process the patients expectations of
today's healthcare delivery marketplace the clinicians are having trouble
finding time to teach & mentor new physicians and do much research even
when "academic days" are theoretically assigned...ready access to full text
articles gets harder as libraries cut back on subscriptions because budgets
are cutback...and original searching on already overcrowded communications
lines is very time consuming...I am doing a great deal more searching this
quarter and for a greater variety of clinicians---most of whom know how to
search but who simply are overwhelmed.  Nancy from Temple
[log in to unmask]         09:21 AM 1/27/98 -0500, Sidney Liswood