Hi Joann-
You can add my library to your list.  Our Libid is 06602B.  Please send me
your LIbid and I will add to my list.  We do not charge.  The University
has graduate programs in Chiropractic, Naturopathy and Human Nutrition.
There is also a school of Dental Hygiene.

Mary Ellen Bowen
University of Bridgeport
Phone:  203-576-4755
Fax:      203-576-4791