Thank you to all who responded to me and this question, but it does need
clarification.  I do not need the CPT book.  What we are looking for is
the Ambulatory surgical care groups 1-9.  This has to do with the
medicare reimbursement schedule and basically I was told that  the CPT's
each will fall under one of these groups (1-9).  There is supposidly a
book that lists all this information.  I still have not heard from my
question posted to HCFA from their homepage, but I am going to repost
it, since it probably wasn't clear either (as this probably isn't
either!!!!)  the example that was given to me was that a T&A would
probably be under group 2 and heart transplant would fall under group 9.
Any help would be appreciated.  Please reply to me.  Thank you in
advance.