[I tried to respond to Geraldine directly but my email bounced back
twice] --

>Geraldine:
>I use Lotus Notes for my tiny information center and I really like it.
>I use a notes consultant who might be of help to you.  His company produces
>a fully integrated library system software with really nice features and
>modules.
>His name is Robert A. Schless, known as Beau.  His product line is
>called NoteBooks.  He usually exhibits at SLA.
>
>Good luck!
>
>B. A. Schless & Co
>43 Mary Catherine Lane
>Sudbury, MA  01776
>http://www.rasco.com/
>.508-443-2996

Elaine C. Alligood, MLS
Information Center Librarian
Management Decision & Research Center 152-M
Dept Veterans Affairs - Health Services Research & Development
150 S. Huntington Ave  Bldg 4
Boston, MA 02130
617-232-9500 X5778                          FAX:  617-232-6140
[log in to unmask]    or   [log in to unmask]