>Clinical/Reference Librarian.  Opportunity to join a team of
>professionals at the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center Health
>Sciences Library.  Saint Francis is a major teaching hospital and at the
>center of a growing integrated healthcare system located in Hartford,
>Connecticut.  Hartford is 2 hours from Boston and less than 3 hours from New
>York City.
>
>Responsibilities include: performing mediated literature searches as liaison
to a major clinical department; user education; general reference and
>other duties in an automated environment.

Qualifications for this full-time position include: MLS/ALA accredited;
>minimum of one year of library reference experience and familiarity with
>online searching; general computer literacy.
>
>Preferred: Teaching/training experience and familiarity with database
>searching in a healthcare setting.
>
>Minimum salary: $35,500; excellent benefits.

Deadline: Resumes received by February 20, 1998 will be given first
consideration.

>Send resume to:
>Cheryl Guzy
>Department of Human Resources,
>Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center,
>114 Woodland St.
>Hartford, CT
>06105-1299
        EOE M/F/D/V

See our web site for further information about SFHMC:
        http://www.stfranciscare.org