Jane,    I am a one person library for a 4 hospital system.  the hours I
keep are 7 to 3:30 M-F.  I figure that way i give access to me to all
three shifts.  The physicians on staff have keys to the library and
security will admit any staff member after hours.

Susan Cleveland
West Jersey Health System
101 Carnie Blvd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043