From: Elizabeth A Mason
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Faulkner & Gray  Fraud
Date: Tuesday, February 03, 1998 7:02PM

I called them and told them that I too only buy with a PO and I had
refused to Preview any item - 30 days or any other way.
They sent a book which they claim I ordered and I returned it to sender
so they can pay the postage.  I am sending their letter to the US
Postal Service, Deputy Chief Inspector, Criminal Investigations.
Everyone is getting their mailings and it has to stop. I resent their
attitude that I probably will pay for it or keep it over 30 days and
have to pay for it. Hopefully a lot of you will also write the US
Postal Service  at 475 L'EnfantPlaza SW, Washington, D.C. 20260-0010.
Please write a short note on your official stationary telling how you
fared with F & G.

Elizabeth A. Mason
Ismael Medical Library
San Jose, CA 95116