This is being posted to the CHMINF-L & MEDLIB-L listservs so please excuse
duplicates.

We have an urgent need to obtain 3 articles from Nippon Kaimen Igakkai
Zasshi (Journal of Japanese Medical Society for Biological Interface), ISSN
0288-8262. OCLC shows holdings only for CAS & NLM. Both CAS & NLM are
missing the issue. NLM could not provide a source to refer on the request.

If you can provide Nippon Kaimen Igakkai Zasshi, 1991, V13, N2, P95-120,
please contact me directly (information given below, note we are on Pacific
time). Pages 95-120 include all three articles verified with CA abstract
numbers 98:49066, 98:49065, 98:49064.

Thank you for your assistance.

Michaeleen Trimarchi
Kresge Library, The Scripps Research Institute
10550 N Torrey Pines Rd 400S, La Jolla CA 92037
Phone: 619.784.8705; fax: 619.784.2035
Email: [log in to unmask]