This may help in the interim...

AltaVista offers an immediate translation for the Web page by clicking on
the "translate" link at the end of a record.  It translates either way
between English and French, German, Italian, Portugese or Spanish.

Sydney Ann Fingold
N.E. Reg. Primate Ctr./Harvard Medical School
Southborough, MA 01772-9102