Greetings:

Anyone out there with some anecdotal information on a Community Net
providing subscription access to proprietary data on servers that are
housed on university/college grounds?

We're exploring opportunities with a group that would like to do just that.
 We have successfuly argued for it previously, but ran into a great deal of
red tape with university statutes and a solution that included a percentage
to the university that was re-directed as a donation back into the community.

We know it's been done, but are looking for some additional instances.

Thanks,

Brian Vidic
Network Services

InternetHorizons, Inc.