Fellow Communetters,
        Many of you know me not only as a poster to this list but as a
teacher in the Grinnell Experimental College, an intern with NPTN and Great
Lakes Free-Net, a member of AFCN's advisory board, an attendee of
RuralTeleCon 1998, or a researcher who has attempted to explore the question
of why CNs work when they do ... or don't when they don't.
        As May approaches, however, the role that is becoming most salient
in my mind is that of a college senior headed for the workforce.  I have
already sent inquiries to quite a few of you, but there are simply too many
CN-related organizations at this time for me to hope to reach everyone
individually.
        I would like to encourage any of you who might have an opening for
full- or part-time employment in the next few months to inspect my resume,
at http://www.math.grin.edu/~stalling/resume.html.  My commitment to
community networking and my passion for helping people are well documented.
I look forward to hearing from you.
                Sincerely,
                Ben Stallings
                Grinnell College '98