        Since it just kept snowing and snowing, I had to head back to the
mountains on Sunday for some more pow.  I hooked up with Mango who took
advantage of the $25 Mt. Ellen tickets available on Sundays (and
Wednesdays I think).  It seems like a lot of people are taking advantage
of this offer, as judged by the size of the ticket lines, and
conversations heard there.  We started off with a run down the GMVS Poma
line, which, even by 9:00 was basically all tracked out.  We then moved
into the woods and spent the rest of the morning working the trees off of
Inverness Chair and finding great stashes.  There was probably about a
foot of snow around in the woods, not quite as light as last week, but
still excellent, and this snow stuck better on top of the old stuff so as
far as on-trail conditions went, they were even better than last week.  We
next moved to the woods left of Exterminator to check out some of those
steep open areas that are visible from the North Ridge Lift.  Lots of
tracks in there, and simply a mazework of chutes.  They even have a rope
up to keep you from going over the backside of the mountain (hopefully).
Then it was time for a few bumps.  We hit Bravo (steep section is very
well covered) and Encore.  We then moved on to Hammerhead and Tumbler,
both were great as usual; skinny, twisty and natural with tight bump lines
and trees on the sides to work in and out of.  We finished off the day
with a nice long woods run, passing under the interconnect and
reconnecting to Lower FIS.  There was bit of ice damage in there, but
plenty of good lines still.  We caught some final fresh tracks in the Easy
Street area and made it right down to the car.

The snow was still falling ;)

                                                J.Spin