Vislava,

The A pages refer to the pages of the annual meeting abstracts of the
American Thoracic Society, which in this case are in April 1994, 149 (4 part
2).  The other supplements are paginated with an S.  I have the supplement
right here on my desk.  I am not sure about whether the annual meeting
abstracts are for members only or not.

-- Tom

>We are looking for an abstract published in the American Journal of
>Respiratory & Critical Care Medicine, 1994, vol 149, A484.
>by McMillian (McMillan?) & Roberts
>"The reality of discontinuing..."(probably, life support)
>
>This journal is in our library, but no pages starting with A.
>We get supplements, but all have pages starting with S letter.
>This is not the first time that we have this problem with the same title.
>It looks to me that some abstracts are published in a special supplement
>which is not included in our subscription (members only??)
>If you have this title in your collection, please check if you have
>this abstract and email directly to me:

>Many TIA
>Vislava

Thomas B. Craig, M.S.L.S.
Assistant to the Director of Library Services
Watson W. Wise Medical Research Library
University of Texas Health Center at Tyler
P.O. Box 2003 Tyler, TX 75710
903-877-2865