I am looking for a study that was supposedly published mid-March.  It's from
the Physician Leadership on National Drug Policy, lead by June Osborn.  The
study indiates that drug addicts need medical treatment, not jail.   There
is a blurb in Journal America, a local newpaper so I know it must exist.

 I have checked the Web, checked the AMA website (the patron thought it was
in JAMA) and MEDLINE to no avail.

Has anyone heard of this?

Cheryl Goodwin
PSMC
This message has been generated by MIMESweeper at Providence Seattle Medical Center and certifies that the message and attachments have been swept for all known and recorded computer viruses.