Ronda - we have a one-day orientation for all new employees, medical
staff and non-medical staff together from 8 am-4pm. Lots of guest
speakers on various topics - covers all workers compensation board
requirements, infection control, emergency procedures, etc...the usual.
It is always the first Monday of the month. It is organized by the
Organizational Development department (of which I am a part) - this used
to be Staff Development, before that Education, and falls under Human
Resources.  Diana

Diana Inselberg
Librarian, Vernon Jubilee Hospital
2101-32nd St., Vernon, B.C. Canada
V1T 5L2          (250) 558-1219     Fax: (250) 542-0369