Hi--did you get any teasing about being 'normal' for Normal to have a
springtime blizzard?  We had our snowfall over Friday night here in
supposedly temperate Philadelphia  PA--and just 3 hours northwards they
accumulate several icy inches...happy Springtime from a fellow sufferer
Nancy Washburne  Library Director in  chilly Philly>Greetings from Normal
Illinois on this first day of spring (we are in the