In my search for videos on mental health topics in Spanish, I came across the
Milner-Fenwick Video Counseling Library, part of their collection of patient
education materials. A fairly extensive group of titles has been translated
into Spanish. While none are exclusively on mental health topics, many could
be useful, presuming the tapes are a good quality to begin with.

If you are interested in exploring their list, they have a web site at:
www.milner-fenwick.com

Does anyone have experience with them? I'm looking particularly at the Health
promotion and STD lists. I'd appreciate info on your experience with either
English or Spanish versions.

TIA

Beti Horvath
Mid-Hudson Psychiatric Center