        Sorry for taking so long to tell people this... We [Bob and I]
remembered yesterday that today was sec. day and we ended up giving Penni a
gift certificate to the umall from CSSA.

However, this should NOT keep you from personally thanking Penni for _all_
that she does for us. [Which I am sure you all know, is a lot]

TTYL
Josh