Hi Everybody,
I recieved this ill exactly one month ago tomorrow, and I am no closer to
solving it then I was then.  The citation I received from a doctor who
"really needs this" is: Expert Opinion 1998 2 :1-7 Hoge, "Frying faust
&f(?)iskin."
It is not expert opinion in theraputics or expert opinion in investigate
drugs.  It was sited in a pamplet given to the doctor at a conference on
brain injury.
TIA for any leads.
Kim Portonova
Library Assistant
Colpoys Library                 phone (617)296-4000 ext.2050
Carney Hospital                 fax   (617)296-7659
2100 Dorchester Ave             email [log in to unmask]
Boston, MA 02124